New Cairo

Tag: importance of education

  • Home
  • importance of education
The optimal method of education is suitable for only 12% of the world's children

The optimal method of education is suitable for only 12% of the world’s children

The optimal method of education is suitable for only 12% of the world’s children. This means that the other 88% are not receiving an education that is best suited for them. This often leads to children not learning as much as they could be, and in

Read More